Get ready for the UWRChallenges Finals
We are pleased to invite you to safely and securely UWRChallenges main event with a proactive program that safeguards Participants' health, continues physical distancing and provides clear safeguarding rules. CHECK NOW the UWRChallenges event general agenda below.
UWRChallenges reveal a LIVE STREAMING for the Whole Event
[Opening Ceremony, Underwater Missions, Pitching & Closing Ceremony]
Date: 29 – 31 October 2020
Location: AASTMT, Alexandria, Egypt
Day Schedule: From 08:00 AM to 05:30 PM
Allowed team members: 6 Members
29 October 2020
- ROV Challenge [Underwater Missions - First Trial]
- AIU Challenge Hackathon
30 October 2020
- ROV Challenge [Underwater Missions - Second Trial]
- AIU Challenge Hackathon
- SeaPerch MENA Challenge
31 October 2020
- ROV Challenge [Pitching 2]
- AIU Challenge [On Site Presentation]
- The Closing Ceremony of the UWRChallenges
UWRChallenges General Instructions
- There will be very restricted security rules, and no visitors/spectators are allowed.
- Time will be very restricted, and no exceptions will be made.
- Teams should check-in one hour before their mission time slot.
- Only team members are allowed to work on the vehicle, not mentors or supervisors.
- Only 6 of the team members, including their mentors or supervisors, are allowed to attend the challenge days.
- Only 6 of the team members will be allowed to attend the pitching 2 [onsite pitching].
- Only 4 of the team members will be allowed to attend the closing ceremony, and any additional members will not be allowed to enter the competition venue [AAST].
- After each team's underwater mission time ends, the whole team should leave the competition venue (AAST) directly.
- After each team's onsite pitching time ends, the whole team should leave the competition venue (AAST) directly.
- The winners will be announced at the closing ceremony.
Kindly check each challenge rulebook for general instructions, penalties, and disqualifications on the UWRChallenges website.
Such activities must be undertaken by prioritizing participants' health and safety, which will be mandatory to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Team members have to wear a mask [mandatory] to enter the AASTMT.
- There must be enough space between each to minimize crowding by 1 meter of social distancing during any interaction.
- Follow an exit from any event area from the entrance to allow for one-way foot traffic.
The goals of this guidance are to protect people attending and working at the event from COVID-19 infection.